Thursday, February 17, 2011

The first ever Spooners! comic...

Spooners! is an idea I've had for a long time now, the name was imagined by my loverly sister, Lima Bean, and it is a compilation of -all- the comics I draw; including (but not limited to... ha!) Spooners! (the official strip), The MisAdventures of Emily and Naomi, Sweet Orange Marmalade, Naomonster-Nightstalker, Dr. Awesome-Cooking Companion, and whatever else I think up. Enjoy!




P.S. I originally had just one big picture of the entire comic up... but it was really small and hard to read, plus you lost a lot of my artistic abilities (haha! funny...) due to the lack of resolution. So does this look good?
Also... my bum got huge, I know. =/

2 comments:

  1. I love this much better! Spifftastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment! Woo!
    Thanks for the feedback, I like this way better, too. :)

    ReplyDelete